Government of Canada navigation bar
Department of Justice
Parenting Plan Tool
of survey complete
The Department of Justice has prepared this tool to help parents who are going through a separation or divorce. Your feedback is important. It will help the Department assess how useful the guide is to parents. It will also help to determine how future versions of this guide can be adjusted to better serve the needs of parents. We estimate that this survey will take you about 5 minutes to complete.
1. How useful did you find the document for understanding/making a parenting plan?
2. In which format did you access this tool?
On the website directly - HTML
Downloaded the PDF document
3. Would you prefer to have had this tool in a different format?
Yes. Please indicate the preferred format.
4. Do you plan to use part or all of the parenting plan tool to help design your own parenting plan?
5. Would you recommend this tool to others who are developing a parenting plan, or who work with people who are?
5a. Please indicate why you would not recommend this document.
6. Do you have any specific comments on the tool (e.g., information that was particularly useful or missing, additional content you would like to included, your experience with its use, or suggestions for additions/changes)?